- ABOUT US
- JOINT FILLERS
- THERMAL INSULATION
- AUXILIARY PRODUCTS
- CONTACT US
DECOTILE-101 ADHESIVE AND CERAMIC ADHESIVE-SUPER XXL EXTRA, large-sized coating materials such as ceramic, granite ceramic, granite, marble, natural stone, porcelain, with high adhesion strength and high elasticity, reduced slip properties and extended working time, cement based adhesive mortar.
Product Class: C2TE
It can be used safely on floors and walls of places such as hospitals, schools, shops, markets exposed to intensive traffic in indoor and outdoor areas.
• Appearance / Color : Grey powder
• Density : 1, 5 0 ± 0,2 kg / l
• Flexural Strength : > 5 N / mm²
• Compressive Strength : > 8 N / mm²
• Initial Tensile Adhesion : ≥ 1 N / mm²
• Tensile Adhesion in water: ≥ 1 N / mm²
It is produced according to TS EN 120004 C2TE class.
• Application surface, smooth, clean, non-fixed loose, flowering and cleaned from dust, must be sturdy.
• Substrate and ambient temperature must be between +5oC to +30oC.
• In places subject to direct sunlight, rain and strong winds should not be applied.
• Frozen, melting or there is risk of frost within 24 hours of application surfaces should be avoided.
• DECOTILE-101 CERAMIC AND TILE ADHESIVE – SUPER XXL EXTRA, clean, cold water was added slowly into the mixer to low speed for 5-10 minutes until it is lump-free mix. The amount of water required is 5,5-6,5 l. for 25 kg. The amount of water in these rates should be set according to weather conditions. Leave mortar to set for 5 minutes then mix again.
• Prepared mixture is spread to the surface with suitable trowel. Appropriate carding is done according to the size of the material to be laid (single-sided or double-sided adhesion) and the material is laid with the help of rubber mallet.24 hours after applying the joint gaps are filled.
• If the surface and ambient temperature +25oC. In the event of the adhesive at regular intervals in order to avoid a sudden spray drying method should be dampening the surface and ceramics.
• Do not use the material hardened by adding water.
• Tools used are cleaned with water immediately after application.
Depending on the surface and application conditions (single-sided or double-sided adhesion) 4-7 kg/m².
25 kg Craft Bag.
8-fold stacked on pallets 64, 1600 kg.
Pallet Size: 110 cm x 110 cm.